CSP EnviroChamp 2
The CSP EnviroChamp2 Series oil/water separator is designed for 90°F at 90% RH summertime conditions and can separate oil/discharge water to levels of 15 ppm. Using the most advanced technology for reducing the volume of compressed air condensate destined for disposal, this separator offers greater reliability, longer filter life and cleaner discharge water quality than ever before.
- Designed to operate for 24 hour continuous heavy duty use
- Ideal for use with CompAir lubricants such as: SSl-25F, CompLub 10, SSL-46 Plus and Air Lube 46
- Works well with other branded PAO and POE based fluids
- Effective design allows for optimal reliability and effectiveness
- Heaters – optional
- Distributor – optional
The process of compressing air typically produces a substantial amount of condensate that contains air compressor lubricant carryover. Without an oil-water separator in your compressed air system, this condensate/lubricant mixture will go down the drain and quite possibly find its way into the surrounding groundwater. The Intelli PAK System has been engineered to provide the most effective and user-friendly oil-water separator on the market.
- Alumino silicate substrate media is formulated to attract the contaminants and repel water molecules
- The internal bonding process virtually eliminates any possibility of the used media being able to contaminate ground water
- All Units will handle any lubricant including silicone
- Five different capacities: 250 cfm, 400 cfm, 750 cfm, 1000 cfm, and 1500 cfm
- Sleek cabinet design that matches our compressors
- Proprietary encryption design on the replacement cartridges
Oil Water Separators
The CHWS range of oil-water separators is made of three models that cover 50, 100 and 250 cfm. All three models are simple to install, require a minimal amount of space and provide < 10 ppm condensate carryover.
CHWS-50 & 100
The two smaller CHWS units feature spin on / spin off cartridges that allow for easy and clean maintenance. The cartridges are filled with an enhanced alumina silicate substrate media bed that prolongs the life of the unit. When the unit requires maintenance, simply spin on a new cartridge.
The largest unit, the CHWS-250, uses a different strategy to accomplish the same goal of removing lubricant particles from condensate. Instead of replaceable cartridges, the CHWS-250 features a “use up and replace” design. When the molecular sieve utilized in the active filtration process is spent, replace it with a new unit.
- Advanced molecular filtration
- Internal decompression chamber
- Simple and fast installation
- Sleek design with minimal footprint
- Industry leading capacitance
- Laboratory tested, field proven results
- Less than 10 ppm for life of product
- Maintenance free life cycle