What are Air & Nitrogen Boosters?
A booster is a piston compressor that brings already compressed air or gas to medium (40 bar) or high (300 bar) pressure.
Why do I need a booster?
- Because your compressed air or industrial gas application requires medium or high-pressure air.
- To handle peak demand in compressed air or industrial gas.
- For use as a back-up compressor.
What are the benefits of a booster?
To generate air or gas with a higher pressure, you can use a high-pressure compressor or a pneumatic amplifier, or you can increase the pressure in your central compressed air network. But adding a booster to your standard air system is the most energy efficient option.
Do I need a 40 or 300-bar booster?
- 40-bar boosters typically produce on-demand air or gas for applications without strong fluctuations in demand.
- 300-bar boosters can be used to fill bottles, which in turn can be used to handle peaks in demand.