Enidine’s Heavy Industry Series Shock Absorbers (HI Series) safely protect heavy machinery, cranes and equipment during the transfer of materials and movement of products.
The large-bore, high-capacity buffers are individually designed to decelerate moving loads under various conditions and in compliance with industry mandated safety standards. Control of bridge cranes, trolley platforms, overhead cranes, large container transfer and transportation safety stops are typical applications. Industry-proven design technologies, coupled with the experience of a globally installed product base, ensure deliverable performance that exceeds customer expectations.
Prior to HI Series buffer manufacture, computer-simulated response curves are generated to model actual conditions, verify product performance, confirm damping characteristics and generate unique custom-orificed designs that accommodate multi-condition or specific damping requirements.
The HI Series of buffers by Enidine feature a nitrogen-charged return system that allows for soft deceleration and positive return in a maintenance-free package. The oversize bore area results in optimal energy absorption capabilities and increased internal safety factors. Enidine’s state-of-the-art testing facilities ensure integrity of design and product performance.
- Compact design smoothly and safely decelerates large energy capacity loads up to 4 million in-lbs. per cycle with standard stroke lengths.
- Engineered to meet OSHA, AISE, CMMA and other safety specifications such as DIN and FEM.
- Nitrogen-charged return system allows for soft deceleration and positive return in a maintenance-free package.
- Wide variety of optional configurations including protective bellows and safety cables.
- Available in custom-orificed non-adjustable models.
- Special epoxy painting and rod materials are available for use in highly corrosive environments.
- Incorporating optional fluids and seal packages available to expand standard operating temperature range from (0 to 175°F) to (-30° to 250°F).
- Surface treatment (Sea water resistant) Housing: gray color, three-part epoxy Piston Rod: hard-chrome plated steel