Pneumatic Linear Positioning Stages and Tables
Linear Positioning Stages – GDL Series (Roller Guide)
Aluminum roller guides are designed to carry medium weight loads economically. Their smooth action and high speeds make them ideal for widespread use in many areas of application.
Aside from a main featured High Performance guide, others such as the Standard, Corrosion Resistant, High Dynamics and Grease-free versions are also available.
- Available sizes 12, 15, 20, 25, 35 and 45mm
- Rail lengths are from 200 mm to 4000 mm
- Speeds up to 10 m/s
- Acceleration/deceleration up to 40 m/s2
- Loading from any direction
- Permanently lubricated guidance system
- Flexible mounting dimensions
Aluminum roller guides provide smooth operation and high load carrying capacity for industrial automation. By the use of lightweight aluminum components the moving masses are minimized, travel speeds are increased and actuation energy is saved.
Linear Positioning Stages – P5MD Series (Feed Escapement)
The P5MD is a feed escapement, designed to be an effective mechanism for separating parts fed from a track or conveyor. The body is made from 7075-T6 aircraft quality aluminum hard-coat anodized to 60 RC with PTFE impregnation. The dynamic components are precision ground and hardened for wear resistance and long life. The assembly has slip fit dowel holes in the body for precision applications and is sealed to repel contaminants. The design incorporates adjustable retract stops and a locking key to ensure part separation and eliminate jams. Sensor mounting slots and magnet are standard.
- Operating pressure: 44 to 102 psig (3 to 7 bar )
- Temperature range: -30° to 180° F (-35° to 80° C)
- Thrust force: 111 to 400 N
- Parts escaped per minute: 85 to 150
Linear Positioning Stages – P5SS Series (Slide Table)
P5SS is a series of linear slide tables. The design incorporates a dual bore cylinder body with linear bearing rails to provide external load and moment capacity. Magnetic pistons and rubber bumpers are standard. Shock absorbers and stroke adjusters are available options. A wide range of bore sizes and stroke lengths are available.
- Operating pressure: 21.8 to 102 psig (1.5 to 7 bar)
- Temperature range: 23° to 140° F (-5° to 60° C )
- Bore sizes: 6, 8, 12, 16, 20, 25 mm
- Stroke lengths: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150 mm
Pneumatic Rotary Positioning Stages and Tables
Pneumatic Rotary Positioning Stages – P5RS Series (Rotary Tables)
The P5RS is a rotary table actuated using a twin rack and pinion design. Stroke adjusters are standard and enable adjustment from 0 to 190 degrees of rotation. The center shaft is hollow to allow piping, or wiring, to pass through to mounted accessories. A magnetic piston is standard and shock absorbers are available.
- Operating pressure: 14.5 to 130.5 psi or 1 to 9 bar
- Temperature range: 23° to 140°F or -5° to 60°C
- Torque Range: 1.69 to 13.52 Nm
- Stroke: 0 to 190 degrees