Gantry Robot System 7: Three Axis XX”-YY”-Z
Providing a cost-effective and easy to integrate solution, Parker’s seven standard gantry system configurations are designed to satisfy the vast majority of gantry robot applications. By standardizing on these configurations, Parker has simplified sizing and selection, shortened lead times, and reduced costs for users of these systems. The travels and loads indicated are nominal, and should not be considered limiting factors. Longer travels and increased loads are attainable depending upon the combination of parameters.
“System Seven” is a three-axes system which utilizes the HZR unit for the vertical axis. As a result, this system can provide longer vertical travel, higher speed, and greater acceleration than System Six. The inherent rigidity of the HZR also contributes to superior system stiffness, stability, and ease of tuning. If the Z-axis is retracted during horizontal motion, System Seven can easily handle moderate to heavy loads. With the Z-axis fully extended it can handle light to moderate loads.
In addition to our standard gantry systems, Parker offers products with additional capabilities to fulfill the needs of special applications. Our engineering skill and manufacturing expertise have integrated these products into custom-tailored gantry solutions which have successfully addressed the most unique and exacting requirements of machine builders and integrators around the world.
- Available with motors, drives and controls for a complete system solution
- Extended travels available upon request
- Rotary motion modules available as addition
- Cleanroom preparations if required
- External position feedback available
- Vertical axis brakes to prevent damage in power failure
- Can add various end effectors
- Protective guarding available for rough applications
- Custom support structures can be included