PH 55-550 S Extruded Profile Heatless Adsorption Dryers
Incorporating high-quality components, PH heatless adsorption dryers provide you with clean, dry air to extend the life of your equipment and products. Heatless adsorption dryers use dry, expanded purge air to remove moisture from the desiccant material.
PH 55-550 S adsorption dryers are available in 2 PDP variants:
-20°C/-4°F and -40C°/-40°F.The unique manifold (patent pending) includes pilot air controlled 3/2-way valves, which switch fast and reliably.
The desiccant is spring-loaded and housed in a robust extruded aluminum body, which can operate up to 14 barg/203 psig (fatigue load). Pre- and afterfilters are delivered as standard with every dryer.
Operating costs are optimized at all times thanks to the availability of compressor synchronization and purge nozzle optimization as standard and PDP control as option. The full machine status can be checked on the display of the controller and the vessel pressure gauges on the unit. The controller indicates whether power supply is connected, towers are pressurized, valves are functioning properly or preventive maintenance needs to be done. In case the optional PDP control is connected, the PDP value can monitored from the display. Alarms and warnings can also be triggered remote with the available voltage-free contacts.
- Advanced energy management for lowest operating costs
- High reliability and low maintenance costs thanks to unique valve design
- High-quality desiccant, resulting in a consistent PDP
- Advanced controller to monitor machine status at all times
- Spring-loaded desiccant minimizes the risk of crushing
- Counter-current regeneration for optimal energy efficiency
- Designed for transportability and mountability
- Desiccant bags for easy service from the top