ACSI – EtherNet/IP Integrated Servo Motor/Drive/Controller
The ACSI – EtherNet/IP integrated servo motor is a cost effective solution for automating additional axes of motion with EtherNet/IP Industrial Ethernet
The ACSI with an integrated servo motor creates a space-saving machine design by eliminating a drive in a cabinet. The ACSI can be controlled over EtherNet/IP as an I/O device using Add-on-Instructions (AOI) and Add-on-Profiles (AOP). Additionally, digital I/O (24Vdc) and analog I/O (0-10Vdc or 4-20mA) are available as distributed I/O points over EtherNet/IP. Available in both linear and rotary operating modes. With built-in configurations for all of Tolomatic’s electric actuators, the ACSI integrated servo motor/drive/controller creates linear motion quickly and easily in the desired linear units. When ordered with a Tolomatic actuator, the ACSI will be mounted to the actuator, configured and tested as a system.
The ACSI – EtherNet/IP integrated servo motor/drive/controller offers these features:
- Nema-23 and Nema-34 frame sizes
- IP65 rating
- M12 connectors
- 10Vdc to 60Vdc input supply
- Dual Ethernet ports supports star, daisy chain and ring topologies
- ODVA conformant and Plugfest certified EtherNet/IP
- Add On Profiles (AOP), Add On Instruction (AOP), and Device Level Ring (DLR) compatibility for seamless integration with Rockwell PLCs.
- Options include cables, planetary gearboxes in 3:1, 5:1, and 10:1 and 48Vdc power supplies
Basic & Industrial Ethernet protocol options: EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, Modbus TCP
For more information about this product…
Download a Catalog