MXB-S Linear Belt-Driven Actuator
MXB-S linear belt drive actuators provide optimal performance, rigidity and life.
The MXB-S is a compact belt drive linear actuator for use in applications requiring light to moderate load carrying and guidance. The bearing system of the MXB-S linear belt drive utilizes two field-replaceable solid bearings that optimize performance, rigidity and life. Featuring a trapezoidal, self-cleaning bearing system, the MXB-s linear belt drive a good choice for applications in paper production or sawmills. This low-cost, economical belt drive actuator features speeds up to 100 in/sec (2540 mm/sec) and thrusts up to 418 lbf (1860 N). All MXB-S linear belt drive actuators are built-to-order in stroke lengths up to 200 inches (5080 mm).
- 6 body sizes
- Oversized pulley bearings for longer life
- High-power polyurethan belt resists stretching
- Easy access belt tensioning system with no disasssembly required
- Field replaceable bearings for extended service life
- Large, flexible carrier mounting surface
- Your Motor Here® compatible for easy direct drive motor installation
For more information about this product…
Watch a Video
Download a Catalog