TA Series NFPA Cylinders
Heavy-Duty Design For Reliable, Consistent Operation
TD Series Tough-Duty Cylinders
Same construction as ‘TA’ Series with these performance features STANDARD:
- Impact Dampening Piston Seals – BP Seals are designed to reduce machine vibration and noise Higher piston velocities can be achieved due to the rapid deceleration feature, increasing productivity Bumper Seals are rated for tough-duty, yet offer quieter operation than standard cylinder designs (refer to Options: BP Seals for performance considerations)
- Fixed Cushions – Head and Cap Cushions are standard The fixed design utilizes an internal orifice for a predetermined flow rate, eliminating the need for adjustments The fixed cushion design provides tamper-free operation and guarantees a cushion function at each end of full stroke
- PTFE Piston Wear Band – 90% Virgin PTFE with performance additives to increase Compressive Modulus to 65,000 PSI Wear Band material is designed to provide low-friction, long life operation even in the most demanding applications
FM Series Flush Mount Cylinder (With Sleeve Nut Construction)
Same construction as ‘TA’ series with the added benefit of sleeve nut construction.
Four tapped holes in Head and Cap-Standard. Optional four (4) additional tapped holes in base (MS4 Mount).
No exposed tie rods or nuts at head and cap provides a clean design.
Interchanges with many older style NFPA manufacturers’ cylinders out in the field.
Can easily add a multiple of NFPA Mounts by simply bolting in place (refer to page 37 for mount selection).
Available in Single & Double Rod End models.
FM Series NFPA Cylinder With Rod Lock
You can back-to-back any cylinder series together, mixed or matched, to provide unlimited design possibilities. Back-to-Back series cylinders (BTB) consist of two individual cylinders having common bore sizes, built as one unit utilizing common tie-rods. Mounts include a full range of base, flange, tie-rod and head or cap trunnions for pivot mounting.
TRA Series Triple Rod Heavy Duty Cylinder
- Extended Heavy-Duty Rod Bearings — Cast iron material is rated at 150,000 PSI compressive strength. Extended bearing design maximizes load handling abilities without compromising design.
- Piston Wear Band Standard — PTFE material rated for high loads and non-lube service.
- Non Lube Service — PTFE coated bushings, Carboxilated Nitrile Seal material and PTFE based lube
provide permanent lubrication for long life.
- Longer Strokes Available — The heavy-duty design allows for longer strokes
- TRA Series is a Drop-In Replacement to TR Series
TC Series 2-Stage Telescoping Cylinder
- 3 Bore Sizes: 0.75”, 1.50” and 2.50”
- Strokes up to 60”
- 2-Stage Telescoping
- Space Saving Design
- 100% Double Action
- Rated for Non-Lube Service
- Standard NFPA Mounting
- Internal Bumpers at Each Stage
MS Series Multi-Stage Force Multiplying Cylinders
The TRD MSE and MSR Series are double acting, single rod end cylinders that multiply the force output by supplying air to multiple pistons. The MSE multiplies the force on the extend stroke, the MSR multiplies the force on the retract stroke. Both models use only one piston on the opposite stroke, saving air volume and operating costs.
- Rated for 125 PSI Air, or Hydraulic (non-shock)
- Eliminates the need for high pressure systems
- Heavy Duty construction
- Bore size vs. output force saves space
- Optional Double Rod End Models available
- Optional force multiplying in both extend and retract strokes available
RS Series Repairable Stainless Steel Cylinders