For over 40 years, Enidine’s products have safely protected the crane operator and equipment during the transfer of materials and movement of products.
These products are individually sized to decelerate moving loads under various conditions and in compliance with industry mandated safety standards. They are engineered to conform with OSHA, AISE, CMAA and other safety specifications such as DIN and FEM.
- The bumper is manufactured of expanded polyurethane resin. The special microcellular structure consists of open and closed cells. This enables the buffers to provide high performance with excellent elasticity and energy absorption.
- This proprietary, anti-aging material is self-extinguishing and offers long service and shelf life.
- Rugged design suitable for outdoor use. Temperature capability from -40ºC (-40ºF) to +80ºC (175ºF)
- A steel safety chain is encased within each bumper and attached to the metallic support. This safety feature prevents potential injury or damage to property due to the bumper breaking away from its mounting in the case of catastrophic impact.
- Resistant to mechanical wear, oil, grease and gasoline.
- Stud and four bolt mounting configurations available.