A compressed air filter removes contaminants that can be present in compressed air. Different filter types are available for different types of contaminants. For general applications, we provide oil coalescing, particulate and oil vapor filters in a range of flows and pressures. Pneumatech is also your partner for breathing air, silicone-free, sterile and process filtration.
Pneumatech offers a Standard (S) range and a High Efficiency (HE) range of compressed air filters to best meet your process needs. Both filter ranges offer similar benefits such as:
- Maximum contaminant removal.
- Energy savings.
- Increased reliability.
- Easy maintenance.
The HE range is engineered for minimal pressure drops and offers significant energy savings over time. Pneumatech filters are available in a number ofgrades (P, G, C, S, D and V) and sizes:
P – Coalescing and particulate general purpose pre-filter
G – Coalescing filters for general purpose protection, removing solid particles and oil aerosol
C – High performance coalescing filters for general purpose protection removing solid particles and oil aerosol
S – Particulate filters for dust protection, removing solid particles
D – High performance particulate filters for dust protection, removing solid particles
V – Oil vapor and odor removal filter
Use Pneumatech Filters To
- Protect and increase the efficiency of your Pneumatech refrigerant and desiccant air dryers
- Remove oil and solid particles from the compressed air network at the source
- Protect sensitive instruments and pneumatic equipment from contamination
Assured Air Purity
When compressed air comes into direct or indirect contact with your product, a much higher level of contaminant control is required. Particular attention needs to be given to contaminants that might appear during the compression and distribution of the air.
Pneumatech filters have been fully tested and qualified according to the latest ISO8573 and ISO12500 standards. Tests have been conducted in-house as well as in external labs; and are independantly validated by TÜV.
The Innovative Technologies Behind Our Filters
- Enhanced high-performance stainless steel filter cores ensure ultimate strength and low risk of implosion
- New, enhanced media ensure high filter efficiency, low pressure drop and guaranteed lifetime performance
- Dust filter – with a large particulate capacity which prolongs filter lifetime
- Filter elements have been designed to guarantee proper sealing
- Ease of use with push-on element